Emasculation Emasculation

OMG EPIC

i didnt even watch it lol

LL - Gift Rush LL - Gift Rush

One word, my friend:

LOL.

The Night Santa Went Craz The Night Santa Went Craz

...

1) Song's been done before.
2) Graphics need improvement.
3) Ends short.
4) You're either two months late, or ten months early.

Try again. Try harder. Use the line tool to make your crosshair actually STRAIGHT. Get your lipsync in time. Sorry to be harsh, but that's the way it is.

jamesbrauman responds:

To everyone who said the graphics need improvement...

Yes I know, but i am probably >THE< worst illustrator ever. messy graphics are better than no graphics. ill make them better next time.

Ohmygodimonfire! Ohmygodimonfire!

O-H-M-Y-G-O-D-I-M-O-N-F-I-R-E!

Hahahahahahahahaha that was good.

XxwaSSupxX responds:

XD Thanks!

Divinity and Infinity Divinity and Infinity

Oh my god.

This was beautiful. Just beautiful. Everything was fitting and perfect. I loved this. MAKE MORE PLEASE.

The Basic Piano Tutorial The Basic Piano Tutorial

Pretty good

I am a pianist myself, and I found this tutorial nice and simple, not too complicated, but it taught more than I leart in my first lesson. You might want to add in some basic tips as well, for example cut your fingernails so you can play on the tips of your fingers, and Step One: Get a Piano/Keyboard lol. Keep up the good work =D

Also if you wanna chat or something PM me, it's nice to find someone that shares my interests =)

Steve Irwin: A Legend Steve Irwin: A Legend

GreyClock responds:

The 100 frames collab The 100 frames collab

Lol hi

I didn't have any ideas lol

CC: Your names not down CC: Your names not down

I know your capable

Needs to be longer. And I've seen better from you =D It was funny though.

Tankclocks Tankclocks

Erm...

It was alright, a bit slow paced, and a bit too short (I know it's meant to be a short movie), plus the whole plot was SBC wanting to drive, the colours and stuff are like Tankmen, but its too short and storyless for my liking.

JonBro responds:

My next movie will be longer with a story, but it will also be slower paced than this. I'm hoping this isn't a bad thing.